CSR rajasthan at a glance
Total Projects 182
Project By User Type 182
Total Estimated Budget 723.5 Cr (INR)
Heritage & Handicrafts
धरोहर एवं हथकरघा
Skills & Livelihood
कौशल विकास एवं आजीविका
Benefits for Armed Forces veteran Widow
सशस्त्र बलों के बुजुर्ग विधवाओं और उनके आश्रितों के लिए लाभ
Promotion of Rural Sports
ग्रामीण खेल प्रोत्साहन
Contribution to Prime Ministers National
प्रधानमंत्री सहायता कोष
Rural Development Project
Slum Area Development
कच्ची बस्ती विकास
Mid - Day Meal & Nutrition
Consumer protection Services
Partner with Government to contribute in conserving precious water, enhancing water quality and improving efficiency of water use through the unique concept of Jal Swalabhayan Abhayan.
Here every individual can participate in halping Rajasthan achieve the objective of sustainable development of water resources and optimum utilisation of this scarce and precious natural resources.
Some Specific CSR Projects identified to maximize the impact based on the unique needs and concerns of the community
Exclusive & Comprehensive one-stop destination to put to rest all your CSR worries.
Corporate Social Responsibility or CSR has suddenly come in the limelight after the Section 135 of Companies Act, 2013 made it mandatory for every company meeting one or all three criteria to spend at least two percent of the average net profits of the company made during the three immediately preceding financial years on CSR activities.
- Net worth of INR 5000 Million or more
- Turnover of INR 10000 Million or more
- Net profit of INR 50 Million or more
- Eradicating hunger, poverty and malnutrition, promoting health care including preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swachh Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centres and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by socially and economically backward groups.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air and water including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set-up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
- Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance and works of art; setting up public libraries; promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts
- measures for the benefit of armed forces veteran, war widows and their dependents;
- Training to promote rural sports nationally recognized sports and Olympic sports.
- PM Relief fund: contribution to the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund or any other fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities and women and
- Inserted vide Notification dated 24.10.2014
- contributions or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government.
- Rural development projects.
- slum area development
Explanation. —For the purposes of this item, the term ‘slum area’ shall mean any area declared as such by the Central Government or any State Government or any other competent authority under any law for the time being in force.
- In item (i), after words "and sanitation", the words "including contribution to the Swach Bharat Kosh set-up by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation" shall be inserted.
- In item (iv), after the words "and water "the words "including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set-up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga" shall be inserted.
- (Amendment Dated 30.05.2019) In exercise of the powers conferred by sub- section (1) of section 467 of the Companies Act, 2013 (18 of 2013), the Central Government hereby makes the following further amendments to Schedule VII of the said act, namely :- In the said Schedule VII, after item (xi) and the entries relating thereto, the following item and entries shall be inserted, namely.
- Disaster management, including relief, rehabilitation and reconstruction activities.
- Amount spent in above activities are qualified as CSR activities the interpretation of Sch. VII is broad and open and its scope is wide to help of Corporates.