Bio Toilets In Five Government Schools
Project Report0 Documents are attached
Saint Gobain India Private Limited
Bio Toilets in five government schools
Project Start Date
Project End Date
Contact Person Details
For more details - Login
click to share
Under the Saint - Gobain CSR pillar for Health & Hygiene we are driving the WASH initiative in governemnt schools. Under the WASH initiative in 2017 we constructed 14 units of Bio - Toilets in five governemnt schools.Constructed sustainable bio toilets have the following salient features :
(1) Economicaly viable (2) Bio tank is 100% maintenance free (3) Can be installed any where (4) Elimination of pahtegones (6) Does not require any septic tank
(7) No disposal of suldge is required (8) Inoculum is charging once during the entire life of bio toilet.
Location of the schools where these bio - toilets constructed
1. Govt. Primary School – Godhan (4 units, 2 for boys and 2 for girls)
2. Govt. Girls Senior Secondary School – UIT (2 units for girls)
3.Govt. Primary School – Khizarpur (4 units, 2 for boys and 2 for girls)
4. Govt. Primary School - Bhudali (2 units 1 for girls and 1 for boys)
5. Govt. Sr. Sec. School – Kaharani (2 units 1 for girls and 1 for boys)
1. Make the school open defecation free and prevent the students fromt the disease which happen because of open defecation.
2. Improve the Health and Hygiene standards in schools.
3. Open defecation is the main cause of girl child drop out fromt the schools it will help to sustain their enrollment in the school.
4. Initiaitve support the government of India's Swach Bharat Abhiyan.