Donate A Life
Project Report1 Documents are attachedclick to view
click to share
The Project Aims To Provide Free Treatment To Children Aged 14 Years And Below Suffering From The Following Treatable Blood Cancers.
- Treatment by Experienced and Knowledgeable Doctors as Per Internationally Approved Chemotherapy Protocols.
- High Cure Rate Of Over 90%.
- The Cured Child Can Lead A Full Healthy Productive Life.
- Highest Cost/ Benefit Ratio Of All Treatable Cancers In Terms Of Benefit To The Patients And Quality Of Life.
This Project Started in August 2014. In this Project 106 Children (ALL – 77, HD – 25 & APML – 4) are registered and received free treatment including medicines (worth Rs 2,54,10,468/-) till December, 2017.
Now 80 children’s are receiving treatment and in this 66 are cancer free.
About the Aid:
- The Project To Provide Free Treatment To Eminently Treatable Childhood Cancers Will Be Managed Through A Dedicated “Donate A Life Fund Account”.
- The Entire Cost Of Treatment (Incurred In BMCHRC) Including Medicines, Bed, Investigation, Doctor Consultation, Nursing, Medicine, Etc. Will Be Borne By The Fund Account.
- Interest Incurred On The Donations Towards The Project Will Always Remain In The Donate A Life Fund Account And Will Be Always Used For The Project Only.