Holistic Village Development
Project Report1 Documents are attachedclick to view
click to share
Bosch India Foundation; a Corporate Social Responsibility wing of Bosch India group companies is working for Holistic Village Development of Bassi and and Sanganer block in Jaipur District, with special focus on 5 Development areas including 1. Economic Development 2. Quality Educatio 3. Health and Nutrition 4. Environment and Water and 5. Infrastructure Development.
Government partnership and community involvement are two major pillars on the whole program is being built upon.
To help communities stand on their own feet: The long term objective of the foundation's work is to make disadvantaged communities self-sustaining. The foundation does this by mobilizing, consolidating and redeploying resources. Hence projects are evaluated for their long term impact.
- Peace and harmony
- Greater people participation in village development
- Increased livelihood/deployment opportunity
- Increased personal hygiene level
- Increased physical & mental fitness
- Ensuring 100% immunization
- Generation of Micro enterprises, especially woman led ones.
- Cleaner and greener village
- Reduction in IMR, MMR and Malnutrition
- Easy access to government schemes and benefits
- Quality education for all
- Schools and anganbaries with better infrastructure
- Promoting games among students/youth
- Availability of basic amenities
- Awareness about the government programs, schemes, and processes.