Literacy And Skill Development
Project Report0 Documents are attached
Shree Cement Limited
Literacy and Skill Development
Project Start Date
Project End Date
Contact Person Details
For more details - Login
click to share
- ‘Shree Ki Pathshala’ to promote primary school education: This program covers 10 villages and caters to basic primary education for girl children who have not been able to go to school. Eight formal centers have been started till date and teachers have been deployed in each. Children are also given complete study material to attain quality education in the school.
- Computer Literacy Program with NIIT & RIT: Shree Cement has collaborated with NIIT Foundation, New Delhi, through which it runs a computer literacy program for underprivileged children. The program focuses on Faculty Training, Industry tested basic IT courseware for students and certification on successful completion of the course.
- Adoption of Government Schools under Public Private Partnership Scheme: Shree Cement supports government schools as per the scheme of Government of Rajasthan. The company contributes in building infrastructure of the company, providing stationary and supplies, safe drinking water etc. Shree Cement Limited has adopted Government Schools of Ras, Babra Panchayats of Jaitaran and Raipur Tehsil for three years under the Public Private Partnership (PPP) Scheme.
- Vocational Training: Plumber Education, Livestock Farming, Mason Training, Mobile Repair Workshops
- Central Academy School for near by villagers: A school has been operational for more than a decade in the plant area. All students in the schools are primarily from neighboring villages.
Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills