Project Report1 Documents are attachedclick to view
click to share
Specially designed for rural government schools, the TAB LAB facilitates interactive and enjoyable learning to the government school students in their local language medium, safeguarded by an auto-charging and secure cabinet.
TAB LAB is the outcome of years of research on the most suitable digital literacy initiative for government schools. This project answers all the issues of usage, maintenance, content inappropriateness and lack of child involvement that teacher centric projects have faced at government schools.
The project Tab Lab comprises of the three following key components:
1. Android powered Tablets
2. Interactive Learning Content
3. An auto charging, lockable tablet trolley
- To enhance learning outcome of the Government school children
- To help to fulfill the learning level gaps in the students
- To contribute towards the Digital India Movement and to bridge the digital divide among rural and urban children