Water Harvesting Structure At Dhaulpur Jhinna Ka Naala
Project Report0 Documents are attached
Saint Gobain India Private Limited
Water Harvesting structure at Dhaulpur Jhinna Ka Naala
Project Start Date
Project End Date
Contact Person Details
For more details - Login
click to share
Under the Saint - Gobain CSR Pillar - Water Conservation we are developing the structures for conserve the water by creating the structure for store the rainy water which layoff due to unavailabilty of proper structures. This water harvesting structure we created in Jhinna ka Naala location at Gopalpur, Madanpura villages at Dhaulpur district. This structure is a part of the series of the structures which is situated in runnel near Chambal river in Dhaulpur. We developed this structure under the supervision of SPECTRA and Manjari Foundation which are working in Rajasthanon for various water conservation project to conserve the water for future generations.Structure fulfill all the criterias specified by the integrated water shed managment program of goverment and a small contribution towards the Mukhya Mantri Jal Swawlmban Abhiyan.
1. Resolve the issuce of water scarcity in Gopalpura and Madanpura villages.
2. Main occupation of local viilagers is agriculture and it's related activities so the stored water in the structure will be used for multiple crops in a year which wiil .
3. Prevent migration of local villagers.
4. Improve the ground water level.
5. Animal husbandry is the secondary occupation of the Gopalpura and Madanpura villagers, So water conserve through the strucutre will help to develop the pasture lands for grazing of the livestocks.